Google

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Medifast Tips

WHAT IS THE MEDIFAST PROGRAM?Medifast is physician supervised program available with unlimited counseling and regular physical exams.This program can work for anyone if you need to loose 10 to 100+ pounds! It is packed with vitamins, minerals and has a main ingredient of the 'super-health-food' soy.I feel that it is especially helpful for those that have developed a disorder with food or are obese.PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS?You always hear that MEDIFAST will inevitably cause you to gain your weight back. This is true for ANY weight loss program. Let's stick to reality here. If we do not remain steadfast and committed in taking care of our bodies then yes of course the weight willcome back. Only with exercise, education about nutrition and a love of life can we stay at a healthy weight. Medifast does work for those who decide to work with it.A DAY IN THE LIFE..Let me give you and example about a regular day on the program Meals should be 3-4 hours apart.8:00am - I have awakened from sleep, revived and ready for a new day. I am ready for breakfast. Oatmeal sound great...especially Apple and Cinnamon. The oatmeal is best mixed with 3/4 cup of water(if you like it thick use 1/2) and needs no sprucing up but I add a packet of Splenda and a little vanilla extract for that 'gooey' texture I like!12:00 - I have a bowl of vegan chili with MediFast multigrain crackers (mixed with 1 cup water and heated for 2 minutes let set hot!!!) with bits of fresh onion and celery mixed in not to mentiona dash of garlic powder and paprika. The chili really does not need these extras but it is okay to add them if it is desired.

No comments: